Benefit Coordinators, Inc. is very knowledgeable in the group medical insurance marketplace. Whether you are investigating medical insurance for a new business, options for an existing business, or a self-funded multi-state group plan, our agency is prepared to assist you. We can help you evaluate your needs, survey the marketplace, and then help you implement the plan(s) that best meets your objectives.
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)
- POS (Point of Service)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Consumer Driven Health Plans
Did you know Dental insurance is the second most popular coverage next to medical insurance? In fact:
- 74% of Americans believe that an unattractive smile can hurt an individual’s career success.
- Attractive smiles can enhance self-confidence and present a better business image.
- Your employees want dental coverage. It’s important to them and to their families.
We can recommend a Dental plan that will help your employees maintain good dental health. We offer group prepaid and voluntary packages that will fit your employee needs.
Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Employees value Life benefits because no one wants to leave their loved ones without a safety net. Employees consider life insurance to be one of the most important benefits they receive. Offering this coverage puts your employees’ minds at ease and allows you to stay competitive in your market.
Coverage amounts are flexible. They may be based on a multiple of earnings, a flat amount, or a combination of both. Accidental Death and Dismemberment is integrated into many standard life policies. Dependent coverage is also available.
Provide income protection for employees who are unable to return to your workforce due to a disability. You choose the range of coverage – from basic plans designed for entry-level workers to comprehensive packages that protect the incomes of your key employees, as well as their retirement savings and medical insurance.
Protect your greatest asset, your employees, by providing them with the added security they need.
- 42% of full-time employees of medium-sized and large companies are covered for long-term disability.
- Nearly one in every three Americans will be disabled for three months or longer before reaching age 65.
- Less than 25% of full-time employees of small employers have LTD coverage.
Income protection for disabilities isn’t just a good personal decision; it ‘s a good business decision. With short-term disability coverage, both your company and your employees are better protected – a winning business solution for everyone.
In addition to providing peace of mind to your valued employees, Short Term Disability insurance can provide for the rehabilitation feature normally found in Long-Term Disability plans.
Benefits Coordinators, Inc. can also provide your employees with the most requested voluntary benefits:
- Voluntary Dental – Offers employees the option to use coverage at lower group rates for a high-demand service.
- Voluntary Life – Enables employees to offer their families the security and peace of mind they want and deserve.
- Voluntary Short-Term disability – Allows employees access to excellent coverage at lower group rates.
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability – Protects a worker’s income, family, and quality of life when a disability ends employment.
- Voluntary Cancer – Pays regardless of any other insurance you have and provides a cancer screening benefit. It is guaranteed renewable as long as premiums are paid.
- Voluntary Medical Bridge – Provides coverage for confinement to a hospital for a covered accident or covered sickness and outpatient surgical procedures.
As our population moves past age 65 and enjoys a longer life, insurance coverage that pays extended benefits for nursing home care or home health care becomes more critical. Long Term Care coverage may be the ideal solution to the problem of meeting these costs.
- Includes a wide range of medical and support services for people with a degenerative condition (e.g. Parkinson’s, stroke, etc.), a prolonged illness (cancer), or cognitive disorder (Alzheimer’s).
- Involves custodial care that provides an individual with assistance to perform activities of daily living, or supervision of a cognitively impaired person.
- Allows the insured to pay an affordable premium to protect an unaffordable catastrophic event.
- Provides peace of mind in knowing that if a nursing home need arises, your policy will provide necessary benefits.
- Typically allows the insured to choose the elimination period, benefit amount, and duration of benefits that best meet his or her needs.
When traditional insurance financing methods fail to meet your needs, you have alternative means of financing risk. Today, more than 50 million employees receive benefits from a self-insured program.
Stop Loss insurance is designed to limit your loss and to ensure that catastrophic claims, or a multitude of unanticipated claims, do not upset the financial integrity of your self-funded plan.
Reinsurance spreads the loss risk any one company has to carry. The reinsurer agrees to indemnify the policyholder in whole or in part against risks that the reinsurer has assumed. The original contract of insurance and the reinsurance contract are distinct contracts.